“The challenge is to investigate the optimal transformation of oil palm plantations and their degraded soils into near-natural rainforests,” said Swiss researcher Philippe Saner, an environmental scientist and founding member of the RFF. “Knowledge gained from this enables us to make statements about future optimal surface reconstruction.”
Read more here.
A “discourse” with Jouke Elsinga from ‘The Pure Gospel on the Flat Earth’, with the obvious conclusions:
- no evidence provided for derogatory remarks;
- little secondary and no primary evidence;
- cherry-picked “observations” using the wrong tool;
- no basic understanding of vacuum and pressure gradient;
- no practical knowledge of orienteering;
- no knowledge of rocketry; and
- no practical answers to downwards force.
The “come-backs” by him and his wife are ever so entertaining!
The sound has much more body and depth…