The BogorHHH provides a long run and a short walk (45-60 mins each) every Tuesday, at 16:45 hours sharp (rain or shine). Join our public(!) channel – @BogorHHH – for formal announcements: hashsheets, rehashes, HashFlashes and the likes. Or join our chat here: @BogorHHHchat.
Bogor Hash House Harriers
Bogor hashers do it in the rain
THE BROKEN BONE RUN
Run number: 2177
Date: November 3rd, 2020
Place: Pencak Silat Hermitage, Babakan Tonggoh, Cimande (goo.gl/maps/Pw1unnvVeoT2)
Hares: FlashGordon, ShortLegs
Travel time: 40 minutes from Baranangsiang Bus Terminal
How to get there:
- First Option:
- From BBT take the toll road to Ciawi.
- At the Ciawi traffic lights, zero your odometer (0.0km) and continue towards Sukabumi.
- Keep going straight past the first gutter (talang; 2.8km).
- Past Pasar Cikaretek (3.8km).
- Past the Cimande Bridge (5.8km).
- Slow down at the second gutter (talang; 5.9km) and turn left at the Grand Pesona sign (6.0km).
- Make sure that you are smile 😀 while going through this area (6.3km)!!!
- Zig-zag up the main road and turn left again at 8.3km.
- Keep going up the main road until you find the entrance to the Hermitage on your right (10.6km).
- Second Option:
- From Ciawi toll gate (0.0km), go forward and take Cigombong/ Sukabumi toll ramp.
- Exit at Caringin toll gate (9.1km), get to the main road of Bogor-Sukabumi.
- Turn left toward Ciawi (9.3km).
- Go for 700m then turn right (10.0km).
- Make sure that you are smile 😀 while going through this area (10.3km)!!!
- Zig-zag up the main road and turn left (12.3km).
- Keep going up the main road until you find the entrance to the Hermitage on your right (14.6km)
Google Map: goo.gl/maps/eTpGNDT2nGQ2
What to bring:
– Head lamp/torch
– Trekking pole
10 long runners
10 short runners
Registration by Sunday 1st November 2020, please contact Cruella/Astreen 0813-1048-8458
Covid 19 Hash Health Safety Protocol (Guidance for hashers)
1. Each hasher must wear masks during the circle.
2. Short runners are also obliged to wear masks during the hiking.
3. Physical contact should be avoided. No more handshakes and hugging.
4. Keep physical distance one meter apart.
5. Wearing mask is a must when talking to others.
6. Bring your own hand sanitizer.
7. Hashers who have fever and flu symptoms are banned from joining.